So I have finally given in. I am now the proud owner of a family blog. After some not-so-subtle hints from my sweet husband that he wanted us to have a blog I have taken the dive. Why has it taken so long? A few reasons: 1) I didn't think anyone would read it (I now know otherwise as multiple family members are busting my butt about doing one) 2) I know my perfectionist self well enough to know that once I dive into something like this I have to go all or nothing. It's hard enough squeezing in a shower in a day let alone a blog hahaha 3) The only computer time I have is when Bailey is asleep and i usually choose a nap or a clean kitchen since my angel baby is now 11 months old and STILL refuses to sleep through the night!
So here goes nothing... No turning back now... I am going to try to blog all of our events between now and 12/24 and keep it a secret until I show Rich...
Merry Christmas to my best friend! Here is our blog baby!
IT'S A MIRACLE! I am so happy that you finally joined the blogging world. Now we can FINALLY see what you kids are up to. LOVE THIS!
ReplyDelete