Hey shorty, it's my birfday. We're gonna party like it's my birfday! How do I like to celebrate? Lots of food and lots of fun with my best friend and my crazy kids! Rich took me to lunch at Tucanos Churrascaria. Fred Bird, the Cardinals mascot, was there with us : ) Braxton was super jealous. We left in a serious meat coma, filled with regret and happiness! After we recovered we took the kids bowling. We had so much fun! The kids always crack me up with their bowling antics. After popping some pins and eating some pizza, we headed home for cake. If you know me at all though, you know it wasn't just cake, it was JILLY'S! I had a fantastic birthday with my favorite people! I am so grateful for such a fun family who loves me no matter what!
Another year older, another year wiser - maybe not the second part, but the first part is definitely true.
This is a glimpse of what I mean by bowling antics... Braxton is SO weird and SO funny. NO idea why he thinks doing push ups is good luck. Makes for a flipping hilarious video though! And Bailey's good luck dance WORKED!
No comments:
Post a Comment