Our fun was coming to a close in Utah. We were more than bummed but we were grateful we had such a wonderful time and made so many great memories. We made the rounds and said goodbyes to everyone and tried really hard not to cry... I did not try hard enough apparently... Goodbyes just plain suck!
Thank you so much Jim, Juanita, Andy, Jenni, Stef, Micah and all the kidders for everything! Can't wait till next time! We love you and miss you already!!!
Here are a few more pics of our awesome trip that I had to share... Baking with Grandma, Uno, playing with the little girlies, dinner with our dear friends, the Schaafs, and out cold on the ride home : )

LOVING seeing your new blog posts! I miss your blog post due to MISSING you guys like crazy! It's so fun when you guys come I can't freaking wait!!!
ReplyDelete