Tuesday, August 30, 2016

We bought a RZR!

Mom, Dad, Andy, and Jenni - have themselves RZR's to tool around in the mountains.  Stef and Micah like ATV's.  We wanted to join their RZR/ATV Gang so we jumped in the RZR pool.  I would say besides buying a house this has been one of the most painful purchases in the finance department but one of the best purchases in the family fun department.  We've only had it a few short months and the family memories are piling up.  I know there will be a ton of RZR ride blogs in the future.  I love calling my RZR an Are-Zee-Are because it upsets everyone.  We really need to name her.  Special Thanks to Shelly for letting me buy a RZR.  Extra Special Thanks to Andy for making the dream become a reality.  He is the brains behind making the RZR fleet run.  He has all the 'Know How' and the hookups.  We're in love.  The RZR story is best told in pictures.

Dad and Andy's 2 seater version of the RZR.

After painstaking research and debate....This was the one...

Stock RZR 1000 XP4

Big Bubba trailer to haul the Are-Zee-Are.

Now she has a roof, half windshield, rear bench seat (for all 5 of us), and street legal kit.

She is one dirty, radical finch as the kids say...

Yeah - you noticed...Real men with no shame pull their RZR with their paid for van...Eat it!

Family RZR selfie with our bad@$$ face shields.

I'm always grins behind the wheel of my RZR.

Thumbs up - the kids love the rear bench seat.

Beautiful Fall view up Green Canyon...Pretty much our backyard...

Green Canyon Cave

Riding to Randolph to eat some delicious Gators.

View of Bear Lake on our way to Randolph.

Willard Peak Sunset

Panoramic View of Willard Peak

Old Ephraim's Grave

Old Ephraim Selfie
That night Andy talked me into a 'night ride' to the top of Logan Peak...Terrible Idea...We were soaked and I do mean SOAKED!


1 comment:

  1. Umm I didn't realize you've been back tracking on the "journal". Andy pointed these other posts out to me! P.s. We are very glad you guys got an ARE ZEE ARE (cue eye roll)! Which means I really like this post!

    ReplyDelete